Tuesday 12 May 2009

Brockley mile:

Helped my friend Liam today with his project on Brockley Combe Road Mile. The task involved walking the mile in both directions and documenting the experience however it felt necesarry.


I was then asked to produce two pieces in response to the journey. I decided to illustrate a couple of the notes I wrote as I walked the mile. Here's one about a truck I liked:

The project also involved collecting 4 objects from the journey. I chose:
- A crushed metal container
- A vodka bottle with a bit left
- A red bull can that stank
- The comic strip from a fruit winder

To follow Liams 'Brockley Mile' project and others you can read his blog at http://www.liamrandall.co.uk/ or just click the link named 'Jug' in my further reading section.

No comments:

Post a Comment